(over 40 State and Federal published decisions)
Published in Official Case reporters
State of Georgia Appellate Courts:
- Ole Mexican Foods v. Hanson Staple Company, Inc. Ga. , 676 S.E.2d 169 (2009)
- Paine v. Nation 283 Ga. App. 167 (2006)
- Terry v. Garibaldi 274 Ga. App. 405, (2005)
- Rowan v. Reuss 246 Ga. App. 139 (2000)
- Hopkinson v. Hopkinson 239 Ga. App. 518 (1999)
- Friendship Baptist Church v. West 265 Ga. 745 (1995)
- Families First v. Gooden 211 Ga. App. 272 (1993)
- Wright v. Tidmore 208 Ga. App. 150 (1993)
- Carney v. JDN Construction Company 206 Ga. App. 785 (1992)
- Savannah College of Art and Design, Inc. v. Roe 261 Ga. 764 (1991) (amicus)
- Gray v. Alterman Real Estate Corp. 196 Ga. App. 239 (1990)
- U.S. Xpress, Inc. . W. Timothy Askew & Co. 391 S.E.2d 707 (1990)
- Eldrin Bell v. City of Atlanta 258 Ga. 221 (1988)
- Gilmere v. City of Atlanta 774 F.2d 1495 (11th Cir. 1985) (en banc) cert. denied Gilmere v. City of Atlanta 476 U.S. 1115 and 476 U.S. 1124 (1986)
- Shelton v. City of Atlanta 796 F.2d 1391 (11th Cir. 1986)
- Binder v. Gordian Securities, Inc. 742 F.Supp. 663 (N.D. Ga. 1990)
- Everett v. Napper 632 F.Supp. 1481 (N.D. Ga. 1986) affirmed in part, reversed in part 833 F.2d 1507 (11th Cir. 1987)
Unreported cases of note:
- Larry Dean v. Jason Woodward, Fulton Superior Court Consent Judgment to pay $1.5 million to a former partner after being sued for allegedly forging a deed to a West Paces Ferry home near the Governor’s Mansion.
- John Doe v. Continental Casualty Company United States District Court (2000). Summary judgment for Plaintiff surgeon on disability insurance claim. Recovery; $3 million.
- Fred Townley v. City of Atlanta United States District Court, $1.2 million verdict, violation of Constitutional Due Process (reversed by appeals court on legal grounds).
- Harmon v. Fulton County United States District Court (Jail deputies wage and hour class action recovered substantial unpaid overtime wages) (1994).
- Pre-filing, Firm Wins Million Dollar Recovery Years After the Divorce. Obtained client a million dollars years after divorce had concluded because of concealed assets.