Publications of George Ference
- Georgia Jurisprudence, Personal Injury and Torts, Chapter 37 “Premises Liability”, West Publishing, New York, 1995.
- Trial Magazine, “Premises Liability for Apartments and Condominiums”, George R. Ference and Gilbert H. Deitch, 1997.
- Georgia State Bar Journal, “Premises Liability For Criminal Attacks: Is A Growl As Good As A Bite?”, George R. Ference and Gilbert H. Deitch, Georgia Bar Journal, Vol 1, No. 6, June 1996.
- Verdict, “The Premises Liability Case”, Winter, 1995.
- Georgia State Bar Journal, “Search for the Elusive Standard of Care for Property Owners As to Criminal Attacks on Property Users”, November 1992.
Continuing Legal Education Presentations
- NBI; “Divorce Issues in Georgia”; topics were Trial tactics, State Guardian ad Litem Rules, Business valuation in divorce, and coping with ethics situations encountered by divorce attorneys, July, 2008.
- Institute for Paralegal Education; “Organizing and Time Management and Strategies for Paralegals”, July 2007.
- NBI; “Small Office Management for the Legal Professional”, July 2006.
- NBI; Seminar and paper; Deposition Techniques; 1999, 2000, 2002.
- American Society of Women Accountants, “Sexual Discrimination in the Workplace”, May, 1993.
Continuing Legal Education Papers
- ICLE in Georgia; 19th Family Law Institute, paper; Strategies for Direct and Cross-Examination of “Dudly Do-right” Famed Private Investigator; 2001.
- ICLE in Georgia; 16th Family Law Institute, May, 1998; “Perfecting the Record”.
- ICLE in Georgia; November 7, 1997 Premises Liability Seminar; “Liability of Property Owners to Crime Victims: Reconciling the Traditional Guidelines with Current Case Law”.
- ICLE in Georgia; November 1, 1996 Premises Liability Seminar “Proving Liability and Damages for Criminal Attacks in Premises Liability Cases”.
- ICLE in Georgia; November 1, 1996 Premises Liability Seminar “Property Owners’ Liability for Criminal Acts of Third Parties: Theories of Recovery”.
- 1997 ATLA Annual Convention paper National College of Advocacy “Premises Liability: Primary Litigation Issues – Duties”.
- PESI paper, Oct. 1997; “Assessing and Evaluating the Security Case: Plaintiff’s Viewpoint”.
- Federal Bar ICLE ~Nov. 1996-Jan. 1997; Proof of Psychological and Emotional Damages”.
- ICLE in Georgia; October 12, 1995 Personal Injury Seminar; “Premises Liability”.
- ICLE in Georgia; May 1993, “The Premises Liability Case – Proving Emotional and Psychological Damages”.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 1991 Fall Workshop, “Secrets of Proving Foreseeablity in Premises Liability Cases Involving Inadequate Security”.